Kohler - P8300-IPX-NA - Universal Rite-Temp™ Vlve Rough
Originally $62.05 - Save 25%
Questions about Kohler - P8300-IPX-NA
The plumbing professionals at Southern Materials Company are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - P8300-IPX-NA
Rite-Tempandreg; valve body rough-in with female NPT connections, project pack
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Includes valve body, rough-in guide, and test cap.
- 1/2'' female NPT inlets and outlets.
- Requires valve cartridge and trim to complete installation (sold separately).
- Project pack 12 per case.
- Designed for use in standard, back to back, and thin wall installations.
- Forged de-zincification resistant brass body provides long-term reliability and resistance to aggressive water conditions.
P8300-IPX-NA - Kohler
Southern Materials Company is proud to present this not applicable finished faucet rough-in valve, by Kohler. The P8300-IPX-NA is made from premium materials, this Faucet Rough-In Valve offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Rite-Temp Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories - marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.