Kohler - 99699-NA - Dtv+™ On - Off Switch Module
Originally $311.60 - Save 25%
Questions about Kohler - 99699-NA
The plumbing professionals at Southern Materials Company are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 99699-NA
DTV on/off switch module
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Wireless on/off switch module provides positive on/off control of electrical devices.
- Maximum load is 300W, 120V, 60HZ.
- DTV+ system can control up to three switch modules utilizing the bridge module.
- On/off switch modules must be located within 25 ft. of the bridge module for reliable operation.
- Time delay allows users to select a predetermined delay for the lighting module after the system is turned off.
- Requires K-99695 DTV+ system controller and K-99701-NA bridge module.
- Requires a plastic electrical box 3” x 2” x 2-3/4” or larger, minimum volume of 14 cubic inches.
- Premium material construction ensures reliability and durability.
99699-NA - Kohler
Southern Materials Company is proud to present this not applicable finished plumbing valve, by Kohler. The 99699-NA is made from premium materials, this Plumbing Valve offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative DTV Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories - marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.