Kohler - 76471-CP - Awaken™ Hydrorail™-S Set, 2.0 Gpm
Originally $537.85 - Save 25%
Questions about Kohler - 76471-CP
The plumbing professionals at Southern Materials Company are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 76471-CP
HydroRail-S shower column kit with Awakenandreg;, 2.0 gpm
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Includes K-72419 Awaken showerhead, K-72415 Awaken handshower, K-45906 HydroRail-S shower column, and K-45982 Awaken 60-inch ribbon hose.
- Advanced spray engine provides three alternate experiences: wide coverage, intense drenching, and targeted spray.
- Wide coverage spray produces an encompassing spray for everyday use.
- Intense drenching spray delivers a forceful spray ideal for rinsing soap from hair.
- Targeted spray is a focused stream for targeting sore muscles or use as a utility spray.
- Simple thumb tab allows for a smooth transition between sprays.
- MasterClean(TM) sprayface is easy to clean.
- 2.0 gpm (gallons per minute) showerhead/handshower flow rate.
- Patent-pending technology allows for an easy shower installation.
- Slidebar bracket allows you to adjust height and angle of handshower.
- Premium metal construction.
76471-CP - Kohler
Southern Materials Company is proud to present this polished chrome finished complete shower system, by Kohler. The 76471-CP is made from premium materials, this Complete Shower System offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative HydroRail-S Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories - marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.