Kohler - 737-K-NA - Mastershower® 2 Or 3 Way Diverter Valve
Originally $210.75 - Save 20%
Questions about Kohler - 737-K-NA
The plumbing professionals at Southern Materials Company are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 737-K-NA
The MasterShower diverter valve brings a new level of innovation and flexibility as a custom shower solution. When paired with compatible trim, its three-way design allows control of up to three separate components, and can also easily be configured as a two-way diverter valve.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- MasterShower diverter valve ships as a three-way diverter valve, but can easily be configured for use as a two-way diverter valve.
- Patented K-joint installation ensures consistent trim appearance, regardless of variability in valve rough-in (included with trim).
- Uses transfer valve trim in both two- and three-way applications.
- Controls all functions from a single valve, one function on at one time.
- 18.0 gpm (gallons per minute) flow rate when using one outlet.
- 3/4-inch NPT inlet connection and three 1/2-inch NPT outlet connections.
- Requires transfer valve trim (sold separately).
- Brass construction.
737-K-NA - Kohler
Southern Materials Company is proud to present this not applicable finished faucet rough-in valve, by Kohler. The 737-K-NA is made from premium materials, this Faucet Rough-In Valve offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative MasterShower Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.