Kohler - 72774-SN - Artifacts™ 20Gpm Sf Shwrhd, Katalyst
Originally $107.80 - Save 20%
Questions about Kohler - 72774-SN
The plumbing professionals at Southern Materials Company are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 72774-SN
Create a look all your own with the Artifacts collection. Timeless and classic in its inspiration, Artifacts allows you to coordinate faucets, accessories, showering, and finishes to express your personal style. This Artifacts showerhead features Katalyst, a cutting-edge technology that intensifies the flow of water for a completely indulgent showering experience while saving up to 20% water consumption compared to conventional 2.5-gpm showerheads.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Katalyst(R) air-induction technology maximizes the air/water mix for a powerful, even flow.
- 2.0 gpm (gallons per minute) flow rate.
- Optimized sprayface features a new nozzle geometry that delivers a more focused coverage of large water droplets that both minimizes wasteful overspray and increases cleaning and hair-rinsing performance.
- MasterClean(TM) sprayface resists hard water buildup and is easy to clean.
- New translucent nozzle color provides improved visual aesthetics with all available finishes.
- 1/2-inch NPT connection.
- Showerarm and flange not included.
- Coordinates with other products in the Artifacts collection.
72774-SN - Kohler
Southern Materials Company is proud to present this vibrant polished nickel finished shower head, by Kohler. The 72774-SN is made from premium materials, this Shower Head offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Artifacts Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.