Kohler - 72595-BN - Exhale™ B120 Mf Handshower, 2.0 Gpm
Originally $282.05 - Save 25%
Questions about Kohler - 72595-BN
The plumbing professionals at Southern Materials Company are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 72595-BN
Exhaleandreg; B120 2.0 gpm multifunction handshower with Katalystandreg; air-induction spray
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Exhale B-Series handshower features a transitional design inspired by nature.
- Advanced spray engine provides four spray experiences: full coverage, drenching rain, pulsating massage, and silk spray.
- Full coverage spray produces an encompassing spray for everyday use and utilizes Katalyst(R) air induction to create large, full drops.
- Drenching rain delivers a soft, soothing circular water pattern.
- Pulsating massage spray targets sore muscles to ease away aches and pains.
- Silk spray releases a dense, luxurious spray ideal for rinsing.
- Full 360-degree rotation of entire sprayface cycles through spray functions.
- Silicone sprayface is easy to clean.
- 2.0 gpm (gallons per minute) flow rate.
- Requires K-8593, K-9514, K-45981, or K-45982 shower hose (sold separately).
- Bracket or slidebar required for wall-mount installation.
72595-BN - Kohler
Southern Materials Company is proud to present this vibrant brushed nickel finished hand shower, by Kohler. The 72595-BN is made from premium materials, this Hand Shower offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Exhale Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories - marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.