Kohler - 723-GBN-G9 - Memoirs® Bubblemassage™ 5'' Bath
Originally $5,972.40 - Save 25%
Questions about Kohler - 723-GBN-G9
The plumbing professionals at Southern Materials Company are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 723-GBN-G9
The authentic beauty and strength of KOHLER Cast Iron and the benefits of KOHLER BubbleMassage come together to provide a luxurious experience that envelops you in a cushion of massaging bubbles which can be personalized in various ways to your liking. The Memoirs bath has a three-wall alcove installation and coordinates with the Memoirs collection.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- 43 airjets release thousands of bubbles that surround, support, and massage the body.
- Variable-speed blower lets you adjust massage intensity to 18 levels.
- Zones of Control feature allows you to target massage to back, midsection, or feet.
- Lighted keypad.
- Integral apron.
- Safeguard(R) slip-resistant surface on bath floor.
- Left-hand drain.
- Immediate and manual purge cycles remove residual water from air channels after use.
- Coordinates with other products in the Memoirs collection.
- Three-wall alcove.
- KOHLER(R) enameled cast iron.
723-GBN-G9 - Kohler
Southern Materials Company is proud to present this sandbar finished three wall alcove air bathtub, by Kohler. The 723-GBN-G9 is made from premium materials, this Three Wall Alcove Air Bathtub offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Memoirs Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.