Kohler - 6284-NA - Inwall Tank W/Iron Rack
Originally $805.00 - Save 25%
Questions about Kohler - 6284-NA
The plumbing professionals at Southern Materials Company are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 6284-NA / Our Item - k6284-na
With its insulated tank, durable steel frame, large flush actuator opening, and adjustable height, this in-wall carrier provides unparalleled installation flexibility.
|Online Product ID:||558127|
|Flush Rate:||Lar gal/flush|
|Prop65 Warning:||Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Robust steel tube frame.
- Insulated tank to prevent sweating.
- Large flush actuator plate opening can be removed for easy access to the inner tank.
- Adjustable height allowing the bowl to be set anywhere from 15-3/8 inches to 28-1/2 inches from floor.
- Dual flush actuator offers a choice of 0.8 or 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Combines with the K-6299 bowl to create a complete K-6303 Veil toilet or with a K-6300 bowl to create a complete K-6304 Veil toilet.
- Durable steel frame carrier is installed on 2''x6'' studs behind the wall. See installation guide and installation video for more detailed information.
6284-NA - Kohler
Southern Materials Company is proud to present this not applicable finished toilet part, by Kohler. The 6284-NA is made from premium materials, this Toilet Part offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.