Kohler - 10272-4-BN - Forté® Sculpted Widespread Lav Faucet
Originally $410.40 - Save 25%
Questions about Kohler - 10272-4-BN
The plumbing professionals at Southern Materials Company are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 10272-4-BN
With their stylish sculpted silhouettes, Forté faucets complement both classic and contemporary decor. This bathroom sink faucet features a sleek, arching spout and two ergonomic sculpted lever handles. Easy-to-install and leak-free UltraGlide(TM) valves provide durability. The spout also has an aerator, ensuring smooth and splash-free water flow. A metal pop-up drain with 1-1/4-inch tailpiece completes the set.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Two-handle widespread sink faucet for 8'' - 16'' centers
- KOHLER ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards over two times for a lifetime of durable performance
- Premium material for durability and reliability
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards over two times
- Fluid design lines for beauty and ease of cleaning
- Handles pre-assembled on valves to simplify installation
- Coordinates well with Leighton(TM) fixtures
- Part of the Forté faucet collection
- 1.2 gpm (gallons per minute) flow rate.
10272-4-BN - Kohler
Southern Materials Company is proud to present this vibrant brushed nickel finished widespread bathroom sink faucet, by Kohler. The 10272-4-BN is made from premium materials, this Widespread Bathroom Sink Faucet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Forte Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.